Monday, March 17, 2008

I've long been wanting to attend wine tasting at the Rusty Grape Vineyard's and was not disappointed last Friday the 14th when I took a group of friends with me to check it out. There were twelve of us, and everyone loved it. I've heard from several of my friends that they plan on going back. It was friendly and fun and one of our new favorite places to go. Great Reviews!

Rusty Grape Vineyards is family run by Heather and Jeremy Brown who add a personal touch to their Tuscan themed tasting room. Everyone working the tasting was enjoyable and so personable you felt like a neighbor stopping in. The grounds are scenic and accented by an enchanting courtyard and welcoming patio.

This local vineyard is a great example of a local Clark County winery with a cozy atmosphere, friendly people and good wine.

My favorite wines for the evening were the Sangiovese and the Strawberry wine. And just for fun, there was jewelry for sale so I bought a pretty freshwater pearl and citron necklace.
Bonus!

Their tasting room is open every Friday from 4:30-8:00, Saturdays varying from 12-5:00 or 8:00 and Sundays by Appt. (see calendar of events)
Check it out!

No comments: